Even when online video streaming has surpassed physical media, few amongst have an extensive collection of DVDs. These can be homemade DVD’s, movies DVD, and TV series on DVDs somewhere in the house.
Physical DVDs are not convenient like digital files, which you can listen to/watch anytime, anywhere.
Digitize your DVDs.
You should pick a tool that can digitize old DVDs into a digital format that can be easily accessed online. Digitizing your DVDs will also save you a lot of local space.
The Right Tool for DVD Digitalization – WinX DVD Ripper
There are various online tools available for ripping DVDs. This is why 70 million users have put their faith in WinX DVD Ripper since it had been launched in 2009.
WinX DVD Ripper is a powerful DVD ripper that can digitize all kinds of DVDs for easier editing and backup. ISO image or DVD to MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MPEG, H.264, MP3, and 350+ such codecs.
This software has a turbo fast speed that can backup DVDs and converts files to any format required. It can also rip both homemade and store-bought DVDs.
Don’t want to convert? The unique ISO image output option allows you to make an uncompressed and genuine digital copy.
Are you interested in winning prizes while getting a free WinX DVD Ripper license? You can Get WinX DVD Ripper (Mac/PC) license for free, win Synology NAS, and more prizes.
What makes WinX the best DVD Ripper in the Market?
Software Features & Highlights
- Supports all DVDs – With WinX you can digitize everything from a Damaged DVD, homemade DVD, old DVD’s to Hollywood DVD, Disney Kids DVD, workout DVD, and a lot more. The unique DVD kernel allows this software to handle DVDs with any encryption like UOP, Sony ARccOS, Disney X-project, or CSS.
- Wide Range of Formats and Devices – This software supports conversion to 210+ codecs, including MP4, H.264, HEVC, MPEG, WMV, AVC, MOV, and AVI. You can store DVD data as you like. You can even directly rip the DVD to iPhone, iPad, Android, Xbox, and more devices and play them anywhere without WiFi.
- Backup with no quality loss – WinX can convert DVD to 1:1 ratio ISO image copies. The adjustable HQ encoding rips DVD with intangible quality loss where four different backup modes are available.
- Editing – Easily cut, trim, merge crop video, add subtitle, adjust parameters of your DVD file to make it adaptable for different screens.
- Small converted file – DVD/ISO image to short MP4 H.264 videos while reserving delicate quality. The file size is cut down to 80% lower without loss to the quality of the file.
- Fast Conversion Speed with GPU enabled acceleration – WinX DVD ripper is 47X faster and comes with a Unique Level-3 Hardware Acceleration. Also, the multiple core techs are fully utilized to convert a full disc to MP4 in under 5 minutes.
How to Digitise DVDs with WinX DVD Ripper
Download the software and follow these steps:
Step 1: Load the old DVD resource. Once loaded, all information about the DVD will be displayed and the software will choose the right title.
Step 2: An output window will pop-up. Select the DVD backup profile and select the DVD backup option.
Choose from one of the four options – Main Title Content Copy, Full Title Copy, Clone DVD to ISO Image, and Clone DVD to Folder.
Step 3: Now, choose an output format. It’s recommended to choose MP4 for later playback, storage, sharing, or editing on almost any device, platform, and software.
Step 4: Hit “Run” to start converting classic DVDs.
WinX DVD Ripper giveaway – Get free license
Winx DVD is running a time-limited giveaway. Everyone is welcome to visit this page and get a free trial license of this software and enjoy its features. If you have been pondering over downloading WinX DVD Ripper, this is a great time. There is an ongoing offer where you can win Synology NAS and more prizes.
So, how to enter this contest? Start by submitting a photo of what to do with your old DVDs. Then get your WinX DVD Ripper license for free.
This is a comprehensive tool that not only digitizes your DVD but can convert it into multiple formats without any quality loss.
You stand a chance to win a Synology NAS $299.99 (x1), DVD shelf $142.37 (x3), and The Lord of The Rings DVD $25 (x6).