With Piso Wi-Fi creating a stir in the Philippines, it is time to unveil all the details of this unique business model. Even though it has gained huge traction all over the world, people still have many doubts about how everything works and want quick solutions to their queries.
So, we have curated this comprehensive guide that will cover all the crucial details for hassle-free set-up and operation of Piso Wi-Fi. Also, we have discussed all the steps of enabling pause time easily. So, let’s begin with the very basics!
What is Piso Wi-Fi?
Piso Wi-Fi consists of two words, Piso, which stands for ‘one peso in the Philippines’, and Wi-Fi, which stands for ‘Wireless Fidelity’. It refers to a self-service internet system that is coin-operated and enables users to get instant internet access on minutes or hourly basis. Originating in 2017, Piso Wi-Fi was an idea to counter the expensive internet plans by telecommunication companies so that customers can easily buy Wi-Fi access for less than 25 pesos. Mind you, this simple idea turned out to be super profitable and quite convenient to use.
All you have to do is make the payment either electronically or using coins and then instantly connect to unlimited internet on the Wi-Fi for the given time period.
Installing Piso Wi-Fi Pause Time
You can enable the pause time feature on Piso Wi-FI by accessing the admin panel through the default gateway. You have to complete the login process and enable the feature in the general settings menu on your smart device.
Default Gateway Address For Piso Wi-Fi
The default gateway address of the Piso Wi-Fi is 10.0.0.1. You can use it to visit the webpage and configure the settings of the Piso Wi-Fi. You can access the admin page through this default gateway on the browser of your device and login with the correct credentials to access all the settings. Moreover, here’s a detailed guide on 10.0.0.1 admin login.
How Can I Set Piso Wi-Fi pause time?
Here are the easy steps to set the Pause time feature in the Piso Wi-Fi.
- Click here to open the admin panel of the Piso Wi-Fi.
- Now, enter your credentials to access the dashboard.
- Now go to the general settings menu and enable the pause time feature. Here you can also enable the auto mode through the Auto Pause Time on Boot option.
- Now, again, visit the admin panel. You will see the pause time option on the screen.
- All done.
Checking if You Have Paused Time On Piso Wi-Fi
Open the admin web portal and check for the pause time feature on the screen. If you are unable to find it, then you have to enable it by using the above-mentioned steps.
How to Download the Piso Wi-Fi Pause Time App?
You will get a plethora of apps on the Google Play Store, like PisoWIFI Manager, PisoWIFI, etc., to enable the Pause time feature on the Piso Wi-Fi. However, the manual method through the web portal is pretty easy. You will get all the steps in the above section of the article.
How Can I Access Piso Wi-Fi?
Here are the easy steps to access the Piso Wi-Fi.
- The first and foremost thing is to open the browser on your smart device that you wish to connect to the internet or Piso Wi-Fi.
- Now, you have to access the home page. Click here to visit the homepage directly. You can also use the 10.0.0.1 address and go to the homepage.
- You will see a login page where you have to fill in the correct credentials to access the Wi-FI. The default password of the network is admin.
How to Do the Piso Wi-Fi Registration?
Here are the easy steps to complete the Piso Wi-Fi registration.
- First, you have to locate the Piso Wi-Fi vending machine that offers hotspots to connect to the network.
- When you find a suitable machine, connect your device to the network. When you are connected successfully, you will go to the web portal of the network automatically. Besides this, you can download an app to log in and manage all the things on the network.
- Now, you have to pay for the network to get the credentials. You can pay with coins if there is a feature to accept the coins on the machine, or you can use digital modes to complete the payment.
- Use the credentials to sign in and know about the time limit for which you can access the internet through Piso Wi-Fi.
- All done, now you can browse the internet on your smart device.
Why Is Your Device Unable To Connect To The 10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi Time?
Here are some of the common reasons that can hinder your device from connecting to the Piso Wi-Fi.
Incorrect password or password mismatch is one of the common reasons that can interrupt your connection. If you have changed the password of your Piso Wi-Fi, then make sure that you are using your new password to complete the login process. Also, double-check all the characters of the password while filing the password during the login process.
Wrong IP address
Sometimes, you can fill in the wrong IP address, which can cause issues. The correct address is 10.0.0.1, which you have to use to access the Piso Wi-Fi web portal. There are four terms in the address so fill the IP address correctly.
Ensure Proper Connection
Make sure you are within range of the Piso Wi-Fi network and that your device’s Wi-Fi is turned on. Check if other devices can connect to the network.
Restart Your Device
Sometimes, simply restarting your computer, smartphone, or other devices can resolve connectivity issues.
Contact Piso Wi-Fi Support
If you are still unable to connect, consider reaching out to the support provided by the Piso Wi-Fi service. They may be able to assist you with specific issues related to their service.
How To Change The Password Of The 10.0.01 Piso Wi-Fi?
Here are the easy steps to change the password.
- Visit the page with the mentioned address on your browser.
- Address/URL: 192.168.1.1
- Now, you have to log in to access the router interface.
- Here, you have to enter the new password under the Password section that you get in the Administration or Management section.
- Click on the Save button to save all the changes.
- All done.
What Are The Benefits Of The 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi Pause Time Machine For Their Users?
Piso Wi-Fi vending machines can provide internet access in public spaces, making it convenient for individuals who need temporary connectivity. This can be especially useful in areas where traditional internet services may be limited.
Users can pay for internet access in small increments, making it more affordable for those who may not want or be able to afford a full subscription. This affordability can be attractive to a wide range of users.
No Long-Term Commitment
Unlike traditional internet subscriptions that often require long-term commitments, Piso Wi-Fi vending machines allow users to pay for the exact duration of internet access they need. This is particularly useful for those who only require occasional internet use.
Convenience in Public Spaces
Piso Wi-Fi vending machines are typically set up in public spaces such as waiting areas, transportation hubs, or markets. This provides users with the convenience of accessing the internet while they are out and about.