Dolphin browser is known for its fast speed and is one of the most favored browsers in the market now. It provides a great experience of web browsing. It already has a user base of 100,000,000 and the count is still on. It is certainly one of the best android apps so far. It has a very interactive interface and its fun to use.
The dolphin browser is very simple in interface and that is what makes it so special. According to Lifehacker- “It’s a great simple browser that feels more at home on a touchscreen device than pretty much anything else you’ll try”. The gestures and sidebars present in the browser make the web surfing experience to interactive, intuitive and fun.
Dolphin browser has been appreciated by one and all. The surfing experience on dolphin browser is quite unique and engaging. It can be downloaded for PC by installing an android emulator in your system. Once the android emulator is in place, you can go on to install any android app you want including dolphin browser on your PC.
Before going on to discuss the downloading procedure of this app, let us throw some light on its features:
- It lets you create a personal gesture that you often use.
- The best feature in dolphin browser is that it lets you make a search based on the voice command.
- The gaming and video experience over this browser is fantastic to say the least.
- Tabbed browsing in the app enables you to browse without having to toggle between screens.
- The files are downloaded at a good speed in dolphin browser. HTML5 and Flash videos can be downloaded from buzzfeed, Vine, Hulu and other platforms.
- You can post any content you like on the web on Facebook and other social media platforms.
- The websites that you visit the most can be accessed with the help of speed dial feature.
- The theme color of the website can be customized according to your own wish.
- The Dolphin web app store enables the users to access the most popular websites without leaving the browser.
How to download Dolphin browser for PC:
The developers of Dolphin browser have made it possible for the users to enjoy it on their PC. This can be possible with the aid of an android emulator. We will use BlueStacks for the installation illustration. BlueStacks is one of the most favored android emulators in the industry.
Here are the steps for downloading Dolphin browser for PC:
- The first step here is to download BlueStacks in your PC.
- After the installation, run the software and search for Dolphin browser.
- The Installation button that appears up next to the icon of Dolphin browser upon searching for the app needs to be clicked.
- This starts the downloading process and in a few moments, Dolphin browser gets downloaded on your PC.
- You can enjoy the surfing experience on Dolphin browser by going to the My Apps section of BlueStacks.