Kik is a free messaging app that enables you to connect with your friends and relatives without any hassles. Its another alternative for whatsapp on pc. The emergence of free messaging apps in the market has made it a lot easier for people to decide the best among all. There is a huge competition among the developers regarding messaging apps and hence, users get the best out of the options available. Kik for PC is a messaging app which helps you to send messages to anyone using your PC.
The PC version of the app was planned after a loud success of its android version. The users who are in awe of Kik for PC app can install it using the BlueStacks installer, which is a catalyst smoothing the process of downloading android apps on PC. Kik is one of the best messaging apps in the market and it calls for excellence. The features of Kik set it apart from its competitors in the industry.
The app is so popular that already a 100 million people have downloaded Kik and the count is still on. The availability of the built-in browser in Kik for PC app helps the user to browse while texting his friends. This feature is usually not available in the other messaging apps and this is the reason why so many people prefer Kik over the other free messaging platforms.
Before discussing the downloading process of the app, let us talk more about the features of the app
1. The conversations that happen over Kik are claimed to seem like real time conversations. You can send videos, pictures and all the multimedia stuff you can think of.
2. When the recipient reads the message, it is notified to the user who has sent it. It helps to keep a track on the read messages and filter them out from the other messages.
3. The in-built browser is one of the best features of Kik.
4. A URL bar is available inside the app that lets you enter the website address and surf the internet while texting friends.
5. Kik synchronizes very well with the social media platforms and makes it easier for users to post their statuses at the disposal of the Kik app.
How to download Kik Messenger for PC
Kik for PC can be installed with the help of an android emulator and in this case, we will employ BlueStacks installer for this work.
Here are the steps involved:
1. BlueStacks installer can be obtained on your PC by visiting its official website.
2. Once BlueStacks installer has surfaced over your PC, you can search for your desired app in its search option.
3. It shows results with the icon of the app you are looking for.
4. Click on the app icon and an install button appears up. Click on the Install button to get the installation started.
5. In a few minutes, Kik app would be downloaded on your PC without having to worry even a little bit.